FIGHT CORONAVIRUS TOGETHER
COVID 19 INFORMATION
The safety and wellbeing of our customers are very important to us. We have implemented a variety of measures to make sure your visit to the salon is as safe as possible:
- We disinfect surfaces frequently.
- We disinfect our chairs and equipment frequently, and we change the cape after each customer.
- We wear facemasks.
- We work in shifts, with no more than two hairdressers in the salon at a time. This way we can keep a safe distance between people.
- We have moved the workstations further apart, and we take turns using the wash basins whenever possible, doing our best to ensure a safe distance throughout your entire visit.
- Coffee and tea are served out on the patio.
- We don’t currently dye eyelashes.
- If we feel even slightly ill, we will postpone your appointment.
We also kindly ask you to:
- Arrive right on time for your appointment and wait outside for us to call you in, weather permitting.
- Bring your own facemask. If you don’t have one, you can buy a disposable mask at the salon.
- Start your visit by washing your hands in the bathroom.
If you or a member of your family has any respiratory symptoms, please let us know beforehand. We will be happy to find a new appointment for you.